Error viewing .jpg attachments in latest CVS IMP

Dan Brown danb35@earthlink.net
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 09:51:51 -0500

	I'm using the latest horde/imp CVS (as of about 10 minutes ago) with
PHP 4.0.4pl1 and PEAR CVS.  When I try to view a .jpg attachment, I get
the following error message:

Warning: Undefined index: in
/home/e-smith/files/primary/html/horde2/imp/view.php on line 82

	...followed, of course, by a bunch of "cannot add header information"
errors.  Nothing looks obviously wrong to me on line 82 of view.php, but
that doesn't prove much of anything.  Any ideas as to what could be
causing this?  Thanks!

--
Dan Brown, KE6MKS, danb35@earthlink.net
"Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy