[dev] webroot paths in horde/config/registry.php

Apis Hytt php3dev@carousel.tabcat.com
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 11:06:49 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 19 Jan 2001, Rich Lafferty wrote:

> Hi --
>
> In cvs 2.3, I see that horde/config/registry.php has, for each Horde
> application, something like
>
>   $__horde_applications['imp']['webroot'] = '/horde/imp';
>
> Was there a reason that that was hardcoded, as compared to
>
>   $__horde_applications['imp']['webroot'] = $horde['horde']['paths']['root'] . '/imp';
>
>   -Rich
APIS+
	+1
	I am in the process of testing whether one can rename the horde
		root and have all things still work when calling things
		from the horde bottom menubar.

	It would be handy to have registry pick up horde's path for root
		as it would simplify not having to change things in
		each *module*/config/conf.php and in registry, as well.

	Some single, central path rubric would be very handy.
APIS-
NNNN