[dev] IMP/PHP on Solaris has wrong date modifier?

Jon Parise jon@csh.rit.edu
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 14:44:00 -0500

On Thu, Jan 25, 2001 at 02:39:15PM -0500, Michael Bull wrote:

> We've just moved 2.3 to run on a Solaris machine, and everything is good
> except the dates are showing "+0500" at the end of the date for messages
> being sent, instead of "-0500".  The machine has the date set correctly,
> however I'm aware of a 'problem' with solaris machines where they don't
> return negative time offsets?
>
> This would be PHP's problem, but given the expertise here, I'm wondering if
> anyone has any suggestions.  So far I've not turned up anything on php
> listserv archives.

I believe a similarly-related problem was recently fixed in PHP cvs.
You might try upgrade to it and checking if it solves this problem.

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Rochester Inst. of Technology