[dev] IMP/PHP on Solaris has wrong date modifier?

Michael Bull mbull@uoguelph.ca
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 00:22:33 -0500

At 09:05 PM 25/01/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>Quoting Michael Bull <mbull@uoguelph.ca>:
>
> > This would be PHP's problem, but given the expertise here, I'm wondering if
> > anyone has any suggestions.  So far I've not turned up anything on php
> > listserv archives.
>
>The same problem exists on win32, also - it needs to be fixed in php.

The reference Jon made to a fix I was able to find when I went looking at
the CVS log archives.   It fixed it -- date is now shown as it should be
with the proper time zone modifier.

Has anyone checked to see if Search is working on the latest Horde code? One
of the install here broke, and after a cvs update on a fresh install, still
broken.   Specifically, the search runs, but just gives me my entire inbox.
Doesn't seem to matter what criteria I'm using.  No error messages, just no
mention of the search.

I'm going to blow away the code and install from cvs from scratch just to
make sure it's super clean and try again.