[dev] problems with horde/lib/Prefs/LDAP.php

Michael Bull mbull@uoguelph.ca
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 16:31:33 -0500

At 09:34 PM 29/01/2001 +0100, you wrote:
>Wouldnt it be better to auth as the current user (ofcoarse that would be
>only possible if the user has the same password on the LDAP server as on
>the IMAP server s/he is connecting to, maybe it should be definable in
>conf.php).

if you set the username and password to '', it will do just that.  Did you
find the exchange that Jon and I had on this subject in the archives just a
bit ago? He gave me a lot of good information and it might be of help to you.