[dev] Refresh icon

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 16:28:16 -0500

Quoting Jon Parise <jon@csh.rit.edu>:

> I was thinking about adding a refresh icon to the IMP's message view.

Why? We had this discussion before, I think, and what I took away from it, at
least, was that there isn't any functionality that it would add.

> However, I just noticed that all of the other refresh icons have moved
> from the left side of the heading text to the right side of the text.
> Did this happen for any particular reason?  I kind of liked it where
> it was before (to the left).

Yes - I made the change based on recommendations from a designer friend here at
work. Putting the mailbox name first puts the icons more in context - you are
refreshing the inbox, another mailbox, etc...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Entropy. It's what's for dinner.