[dev] New HORDE_APP constant?

Jon Parise jon@csh.rit.edu
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 16:58:38 -0500

On Thu, Feb 01, 2001 at 01:02:00PM -0800, Max Kalika wrote:

> > +/** @const HORDE_APP The application name for the Horde namespace. */
> > +define('HORDE_APP', 'imp');
>
> Did you have in mind not needing to create seperate tables for each app's
> preferences but add another column instead to the pref table definision
> instead?  I, for one, am very supportive on this. :)

Right, Chuck and I were talking about that the other day.  The SQL
implementation would get another column to specify the Horde
application.  I'm still need to find the best way to implement
something like this in LDAP (maybe using another 'ou' or something).
Suggestions?

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Rochester Inst. of Technology