[dev] imp/templates/menu/menu.inc (was main.inc)

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 16:24:54 -0600 (CST)

On Sun, 4 Feb 2001, Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org> wrote:

> I think I wasn't being clear. If you:
>
> 1. copy the ,v file
> 2. cvs delete the new file in all _old_ branches

...which is a committed action; it vanishes from the branch from that time
forward, but is still checked out with a previous tagged release or
time-based checkout, etc.  That's generally what you want, but in this
case works against us.

> I'm pretty sure you wouldn't get the file if it didn't have tags...

...but it will have tags; namely, all the ones the old repository archive
had, since it's an exact copy of the ,v file.