[imp] RE : Passsword Server :111 (Connection Refused)

Rich Lafferty rich@horde.org
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 00:57:29 -0500

On Wed, Feb 14, 2001 at 12:24:58AM -0500, Rich Lafferty (rich@horde.org) wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 13, 2001 at 07:38:19PM -0800, mylinux linux (mylinux@ad-din.com) wrote:
> > Hi all ..
> >
> > I have just go through the poppassd.php3 file .. and i found that
> > there is another password server port that can used be which is port
> > 106 .
>
> Hrm, curious. It's an isset(), while I'd at some point read it as
> checking for a true value. In other words, you don't need to specify
> poppassd_port at all unless you want something different.

Wow, those *are* weird defaults in 2.2's defaults.php3.dist. :-/ Any
objections to changing the defaults for poppassd_server and
poppassd_port to $SERVER_NAME and 106 respectively, so that telling
IMP to use poppassd.php3 works in the simple case?

  -Rich

 Sysadmin/Programmer, Instructional and Information Technology Services