OK to have a little java in IMP (email completion from ldap)?

Atif Ghaffar aghaffar@developer.ch
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 09:43:40 +0100

Hi guys.

I am writting some code for our mail setup so that the user can lookup
addresses from LDAP.
Example, type "Atif Ghaffar" in the "To" field when composing a message,
hit on tab to move to the next field and it automagically converts to
"Atif Ghaffar <aghaffar@developer.ch>".
This email is recieved from LDAP server which may have more entries than
we can put in a javascript array in the document.
For this to work, we are working on a small java applet (hidden) which
will work as message passer/middleman.

Please let me know if it will be useful to others, so we can give it
back to IMP.
thanks

--
Atif Ghaffar