[dev] Horde 1.3.x module frame

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 15:18:01 -0500

Quoting "Brent J. Nordquist" <bjn@horde.org>:

> The frame at the bottom of the browser shows icons for the different Horde
> modules, and is sensitive to the "guests allowed" flag (it won't show a
> no-guests module icon if not logged into Horde).
>
> I noticed that frame doesn't refresh when you log in or out; really not a
> big deal, but I thought I'd mention it in case it's a 2-minute fix.  I
> wouldn't know where to start looking.  :-)

All right. I'm not sure how to make this work. There are too many ways you can
log in. Does anyone have an argument for keeping the current behavior of not
showing the icons for guest-only apps?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"We have no fuel on board, plus or minus 8 kilograms." -A NASA scientist