[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: chora diff.php chora/config ...

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 21:42:49 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 28 Feb 2001, Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@recoil.org> wrote:

> > So, those that have figured this out and fixed Netscape
> > to DTRT will end up with *large* fonts if you try to special-case it.

I, too, have done some of the "fighting font frustration" steps to NS4/X11
happiness, but I'm looking forward to seeing how your list compares, Rich.

> Ok, so how do you find http://demo.horde.org/devel/horde/chora ?

With NS4 at 1152x the sizes look the same as my IMP 2.3.x; I would
characterize both as being "usable, but getting down there in
readability".

I've been using Mozilla 0.8 long enough now that I'm just about to take
the plunge and drop NS4 as my default.  But yes, it's been a while since
I've checked on Galeon... what I really want is "just a web browser, not a
platform and application suite, thanks".

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>