[dev] turba almost

Gary Casterline casterln@nature.Berkeley.EDU
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 17:09:55 -0800

Here's what I see after inserting var_dump($this->db)
ahead of the foreach:

object(db_error)(10) {
  ["error_message_prefix"]=> string(0) ""
  ["error_prepend"]=> string(0) ""
  ["error_append"]=> string(0) ""
  ["mode"]=> int(1)
  ["level"]=> int(1024)
  ["code"]=> int(-1)
  ["message"]=> string(23) "DB Error: unknown error"
  ["debuginfo"]=> string(0) ""
  ["userinfo"]=> string(0) ""
  ["callback"]=> NULL }
Fatal error:
  Call to undefined function: quotestring()
   in /opt/apache/htdocs/horde23/turba/lib/Driver/sql.php on line 146

Is there a way to turn up the verbosity?

Question:  Have I missed out on how to set up auth in turba?
  When I go to Contacts after logging in to imp, I am re-queried
  for a name and password.  Is that right?

 _Gary