[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: troll article.php article_frames.php threadoverview.php troll/config prefs.php.dist troll/lib Troll.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 14:25:43 -0500

Quoting "Brent J. Nordquist" <bjn@horde.org>:

> See this screen shot (Mozilla 0.8 on Linux)... I get a similar thing with
> Netscape 4.76 on Linux if I resize the browser; refresh fixes it for NS
> but not M.
>
> http://kepler.acns.bethel.edu/~bjn/moz.png

For anyone else following Troll, I just fixed the Mozilla problems; the
Netscape stuff is a symptom of the more general "javascript breaks when you
resize the page" problems that NS4 has, and I don't think we can do anything
about it.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"Live, from Washington, where the doctors were telling us what they did, and