[dev] Re: [imp] trailer.txt with multuple domains

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 09:54:35 -0500

Quoting Rich Lafferty <rich@horde.org>:

> Y'know, this is a good argument for making all of the user-included
> files parsed by PHP in the same way that MOTD.html is now. I dunno
> that that's necessarily worth introducing in 2.2, but for 2.3 and the
> other apps, might be worth keeping in mind..

Yes, this is on my list of things to take care of. Also, what do people think
about making the header/trailer settings per-domain (server list entry)?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Every dark cloud has a silver lining, but lightning kills hundreds of people