[dev] Re: [imp] trailer.txt with multuple domains

Edwin L. Culp eculp@EnContacto.Net
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 08:48:00 -0800

As a quick hack and for lack or a better solution or maybe a lack of creativity
on my part :-), I have been using HTTP_HOST to make cosmetic modifications based
on the virtual host and not on the imap/pop server.  I'm assuming that the
(server list entry) you mention is in servers.php.  In my case that doesn't
always coincide, because folks often use a virtual domain (HTTP_HOST) to check
their other email accounts (imap/pop/ server).

I would really like to see a better/standard solution to this problem.
(Something that would not require that I hold my breath during and after every
cvs update.:-)

ed