[dev] Re: [imp] trailer.txt with multuple domains

Edwin L. Culp eculp@EnContacto.Net
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 08:59:50 -0800

Quoting Rich Lafferty <rich@horde.org>:

> On Wed, Mar 21, 2001 at 09:54:35AM -0500, Chuck Hagenbuch (chuck@horde.org)
> wrote:
> > Quoting Rich Lafferty <rich@horde.org>:
> >
> > > Y'know, this is a good argument for making all of the user-included
> > > files parsed by PHP in the same way that MOTD.html is now. I dunno
> > > that that's necessarily worth introducing in 2.2, but for 2.3 and the
> > > other apps, might be worth keeping in mind..
> >
> > Yes, this is on my list of things to take care of. Also, what do
> > people think about making the header/trailer settings per-domain
> > (server list entry)?
>
> I lean towards solving the problem once -- maybe documenting how to do
> multi-domains setups with conditionals? In other words, PHP-parsed
> files already do per-domain,

Rich,

In my rush to not have multiple instances of IMP, I may have been trying to
reinvent the wheel - again:-(.  What are the existing, per-domain conditionals
using as a base for comparison?  Which files contain them?

Thanks,

ed