[dev] imp/scripts/db/impPrefsObject.ldap

Jon Parise jon@csh.rit.edu
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 15:51:55 -0500

On Thu, Mar 22, 2001 at 02:34:17PM -0500, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> What is the status of this file? It looks out of date, and I have no
> idea if it matches the new more global Prefs code... It should
> probably be either:

It's a bit out of date, and it doesn't really belong in IMP.  The
thing about LDAP is that you pretty much need to know the names of
your attributes (unlike our SQL preference implementation).  I haven't
really figured out the best way to do preference scoping in LDAP,
either.

> - deleted

Delete it from IMP.

> I'm thinking maybe we should have, in Horde, docs/prefs/, docs/auth/, etc...
> with schemas and relevant info for all prefs drivers, all auth drivers, all
> connection tracking drivers, etc. in those directories.

That sounds good to me.

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Rochester Inst. of Technology