[dev] Files -> HTML

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 18:09:52 -0500

Quoting Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@recoil.org>:

> Any comments on this before I start on it?

I definitely have a design in mind for this stuff; make sure you get in touch
with me or I send it to you before you get too far in. I'm running off right
now, else I'd go more into detail...

> PS: I think I might as well integrate Chora with Horde.  I'll take a
> snapshot of what's here in CVS at some point later, write up some
> documentation, and release that standalone.  If people want all this cool
> new functionality, they can go install Horde ;-)

Yay! ;)

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Number of U.S. nuclear bombs lost in accidents and never recovered: 11