[dev] imp/scripts/db/impPrefsObject.ldap

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 13:30:16 -0500

Quoting "Brent J. Nordquist" <bjn@horde.org>:

> 'k.  Well, I don't feel too strongly about this, I guess, but I still
> wouldn't call a .sql or an LDAP schema "documentation"... it's something
> else in my mind; "schema" is the closest work I can think of.
>
> I really have no objections to it being under docs/ if we standardize as a
> team on the notion of schemas-are-documentation.

Well, schema mostly works... but then what about information on the various
parameters you need to set for each driver type? That's documentation... so do
we put schemas into schemas/ and the parameter info into docs/auth, docs/prefs,
etc...? It just seems kind of silly and non-intuitive to split things up that
much.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Number of U.S. nuclear bombs lost in accidents and never recovered: 11