[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/docs CHANGES horde/lib Horde.php

Atif Ghaffar aghaffar@developer.ch
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 01:34:14 +0200

Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:

> You're right about SANs not being shared.  Completely wrong about NFS
> systems though.  My company spends most of its time selling r/w NFS
> solutions :-)

Not completely wrong :), We have no machine in our network or other
networks that we have built that exports a filesystem as rw.
You trust NFS to export it as rw, I dont. So none of us is COMPLETELY
wrong.

> Anyway, this is pretty irrelevant to Horde - it doesn't maintain state
> on the filesystem beyond the (default) PHP sessions, which can be
> overridden.

Yes, I see that Horde does not extensively use the file system as some
other programs do.
Horde++