ATT Brent

Gustavo Schroeder gustavo@ccs.univali.br
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 18:59:56 -0300 (BRT)

Brent,

   I did what you said. Started all over. I installed the imp and
horde-shm.noarch
   packages.
   I configured imp using the setup.php3 script, and in order to test it, here I
   am, using the imp interface to send you this message.
   But i've notice something. when i'm logged in using my account and open
another
   browser window to login as another user, i get the other user mailbox (the
user
   that is logged in the other browser window).
   How can i configure horde/imp to correct this problem?
   I've created an account for you -user: brent -pass: nordquist, so you can
check
   it. log in one window, then open another browser window pointing to imp and
see
   what happens.
   you'll notice that several languages are allowed, and also the spellcheck.
   How can I select only some specific languages?
   How can I disable spellchecking?
   How can I disable the source code (parts) that is sent within the message?
   I know these are basic things, but i'd be very happy if you could help me to
   solve out this little problems
   thanks in advance and best regards
   Gustavo