[dev] kronolith. how to test if libmcal is working.

Atif Ghaffar aghaffar@developer.ch
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 08:05:10 +0200

hmm,
please ignore my last mails.
I did not understand how kronolith was working.

Please correct me if I am wrong.
the username/pass defined in conf.php is someone who can write to
/var/calendar
but each user's calendar is written seprately which only that user can
access after authentifying to horde. (correct ?)