[dev] Connection tracking

Max Kalika max@the-triumvirate.net
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 08:54:18 -0700

Quoting Jon Parise <jon@csh.rit.edu>:

> I remember someone (Max?) saying that the connection tracking
> stuff was obsoleted.  Is that true, and if it is, does the
> existing code still have any added value?

Yeah, with redirect.php, there's no way (that I can think of) to get to the
page that submitted the password and reload it, so the hooks for connection
tracking can probably be removed from IMP (and Gollem).  It would probably be
good to keep the class and drivers in Horde though in case there's ever an app
that needs to make sure that a form is only submitted once.

--
/// max kalika
// max@the-triumvirate.net

"and after a while you'll stop making computers out of stuff and start making
stuff out of computers" -- douglas adams 4/5/01