Horde emails

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 10:55:13 -0500 (CDT)

[<security@horde.org> is only for security-critical problems, so I'm
redirecting this to <dev@lists.horde.org>.]

You are the systems admin. at fotec.com, or an end-user?

> Sometimes when I'm reading email I get new Netscape windows opening
> with Horde promos for upgrades, etc.  I am not the person this should
> go to. It is very, very annoying.  How do I stop it?

This is the first I've heard of this kind of thing, anyway; I suspect it's
either a fotec.com thing or an eSmith thing.  Can you give us a link to a
screen shot of one of these ads, or does the ad say who to contact?  I
can't imagine it says "contact Horde"... we don't do promos.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org> N0BJN