[cvs] commit: imp login.php imp/docs CHANGES

Jon Parise jon@csh.rit.edu
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 22:00:31 -0400

On Fri, Apr 27, 2001 at 01:56:03AM -0000, jon@horde.org wrote:

>   For some reason, IMP will only allow subsequent logins if a Horde-wide
>   prferences cleanup is used.  This appears to be a problem somewhere in IMP
>   because the preferences system looks like it's behaving correctly.

To elaborate:

I could only get IMP to allow multiple logins if I unregistered
the 'horde_prefs' session variable.  I suppose this might be a
bug somewhere in the preferences system, too, but I have yet to
find any clues there.

I'd appreciate it if someone else could have a look at this for a
little but because I've probably missed something very simple
somewhere.  I'm at the point where everything looks right to me.

Ideally, IMP would behave correctly without the 'true' argument to
$prefs->cleanup() in login.php.

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Rochester Inst. of Technology