good news: road to 2.4.0 is fairly short

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sat, 28 Apr 2001 21:07:18 -0400

Of the list that I had a while ago of things we needed to accomplish before
releasing 2.4.0, this is what's left:

 - stabilize the horde apis so that horde and imp can evolve semi-independantly
 - tons of testing
 - bugfixes

So we're getting there. We should put some careful thought into makings the
APIs make sense and are complete so that we don't have to change them after
release (ideally). But other than that, we're about ready to start cleaning up
documentation and rolling out betas.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>

Taurus:
You will receive an urgent transmission from the Martian government informing
you that Mars does not, in fact, need women, so please stop sending them.