[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp login.php imp/docs CHANGES

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 3 May 2001 15:48:43 -0400

Quoting Jon Parise <jon@csh.rit.edu>:

> I could only get IMP to allow multiple logins if I unregistered
> the 'horde_prefs' session variable.  I suppose this might be a
> bug somewhere in the preferences system, too, but I have yet to
> find any clues there.
>
> I'd appreciate it if someone else could have a look at this for a
> little but because I've probably missed something very simple
> somewhere.  I'm at the point where everything looks right to me.

I think you might just need to set the _filled property to false again?
Otherwise, setDefaults will overwrite the prefs, and then they won't be
filled in again.... Maybe?

I'm confused myself, having been wading through prefs and reference issues
all afternoon... I'll poke some more...

-chuck

--
"It's not the size of the boat that makes the wave,
 it's the motion of the ocean." - Junebug Jabbo Jones