IMP 2.3.7-cvs FRENCH translation

Christophe Ruelle ruelle@echo.fr
Sat, 5 May 2001 14:28:33 +0200

Here is the French translation of messages.po for IMP 2.3.7-cvs

I've checked and checked it many times, so there shouldn't be any
nasty mistakes - any french user reading this list is welcome to check !

File is attached (tar/gz)

IMP & Horde ARE SO GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope my little contribution
will help many other french users to install & use your software.

Thanks A LOT guys for you incredible work.

Regards,

Christophe Ruelle

PS: if there is any mailing list only dedicated to translation
please let me know, I'll be glad to continue the French translation
over any Horde modules.

Christophe Ruelle                                       ruelle@echo.fr
Directeur Technique                                        www.echo.fr
ECHO - 20 Parc Haute Technologies                Tel +33/4 92 28 32 00
06250 Mougins FRANCE                             Fax +33/4 92 28 32 01
Mesurez votre audience ! ---> http://www.estat.com
Adresse Perso : ruelle@perso.echo.fr (tout sauf boulot!)

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: fr.po.tgz