Horde translations

Atif Ghaffar aghaffar@developer.ch
Mon, 14 May 2001 15:44:30 +0200

Hi all,

I am writting a small program that will help us here to translate
strings and then convert them to po and mo files.
I see that some strings have one more space(s) before or after them.
For example.
compose.php line 644            $msg .= _("      To: ") .
IMP::addrArray2String($h->to);
so in the po file its written as
msgid "      To: "
msgstr "      An: "

Should I take care of these spaces?

Another thing. Ill probably use a table in the horde database or another
file as source translation. Is it possible to alias the function _() to
do something else other than reading from the .mo files while the
translation is in stage?
Later ofcourse a .po file can be created with the translations.

thanks for the input.

--
Atif Ghaffar
Internet Development Manager