Warning: Bad message number in /usr/local/horde/imp/mailbox.php on line 463

Michael Bull mbull@uoguelph.ca
Wed, 16 May 2001 13:19:55 -0400

... this message comes up when (I suspect) IMP collides with another IMAP
client trying to check the same mailbox.  The error is fine, as that
shouldn't occur in best practice (not having two IMAP clients running for
the same account at the same time), but it shows up a large number
of times, followed by blank inbox lines.   I am running an older CVS, so
that may have been addressed... but if not, could this case be trapped and
reported more cleanly...?