[dev] 2.2.5 ?

Max Kalika max@the-triumvirate.net
Thu, 17 May 2001 13:44:25 +0000

Quoting Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@recoil.org>:

> Some minor fixes for IMP have been lingering in -stable CVS for a while.
> Is it worth releasing 2.2.5 soon?

There's one fix that I meant to backport from 2.3 (the href="javascript:" stuff
that breaks SSL connections in IE).  We've seen a few complaints about it, and
I think its a big enough security problem that it should be in 2.2 (and
terribly easy to fix).  I'll try to get to it in the next couple of days.
Other than that, releasing the "last" tarball of the 2.2.x series is probably
good.

--
/// max kalika
// max@the-triumvirate.net

"and after a while you'll stop making computers out of stuff and start making
stuff out of computers" -- douglas adams 4/5/01