[dev] Horde 1.3.4 release?

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Sun, 20 May 2001 21:49:28 -0500 (CDT)

On Sun, 20 May 2001, Jon Parise <jon@csh.rit.edu> wrote:

> I'm considering rolling Horde 1.3.4 into a release tarball.  This
> would be released as on the "unstable" branch on Freshmeat,
> replacing the Horde 1.3.3 release which is currently there.  It
> would also allow me to package up Nag for an initial release, as
> well.
>
> Thoughts?

Just Horde 1.3.x, right, not IMP?  I think if it will help your Nag work,
you should go for it.

When we get to an IMP 2.3.x release I think it will have to be more
carefully quantified as to the status.  I don't know about y'all but
several people have IM'ed me asking when a 2.3.x "beta" will be available;
wouldn't want people to get the wrong impression.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org> N0BJN