[dev] Horde 1.3.4 release?

Jon Parise jon@csh.rit.edu
Sun, 20 May 2001 23:29:38 -0400

On Sun, May 20, 2001 at 10:27:05PM -0500, Brent J. Nordquist wrote:

> > > My only concern would be whether or not the IMP 2.3.6
> > > tarball would work with it, and if not, making sure people don't try
> > > that combo.
> >
> > I'm pretty sure the two would be incompatible.  At least, I know
> > the preferences system would break.
>
> Mebbe a one-liner to this effect in the release announcement?  Just
> because you know someone will try it...

Will do.  As a side note, is anywhere interested in reviewing the
current installation documentation that ships with Horde?  I
can't say I have much motivation to review and revise it myself,
especially upon the conclusion of my "liberal arts quarter from
hell."

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Rochester Inst. of Technology