latest cvs from this morning.

eculp@encontacto.net eculp@encontacto.net
Mon, 21 May 2001 08:07:33 -0800

I'm receiving the following error with redirect.php

Warning: Unknown list entry type in request shutdown (0) in
/usr/src/horde/lib/Horde.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started
at /usr/src/horde/lib/Horde.php:137) in
/usr/src/horde/imp/redirect.php on line 31

I'm writing this with a cvs from last week. On this maching I had an older
version of php4 so I updated it to PHP Version: 4.0.7-dev and family,
installed, tested other php programs then imp and no change.

I tried loging into horde and clicking on imp I get:

Warning: Unknown list entry type in request shutdown (0) in
/usr/src/horde/imp/lib/IMP.php on line 212

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started
at /usr/src/horde/imp/lib/IMP.php:212) in
/usr/local/lib/php/HTTP/Compress.php on line 51

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started
at /usr/src/horde/imp/lib/IMP.php:212) in
/usr/local/lib/php/HTTP/Compress.php on line 52

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started
at /usr/src/horde/imp/lib/IMP.php:212) in
/usr/local/lib/php/HTTP/Compress.php on line 62

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started
at /usr/src/horde/imp/lib/IMP.php:212) in
/usr/local/lib/php/HTTP/Compress.php on line 76

Thanks,

ed