[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp/lib db.mysql

Edwin Culp eculp@encontacto.net
Thu, 24 May 2001 11:45:51 -0700

I reverted back to 4.0.5 and the problems disappeared.  Quite by accident
I didn't compile it with mcrypt.  Darn!  Now I'm going to have do it all over
again and see if that was the problem.  That was the only change to my
configuration.  Sometime back it was necessary and I think I saw somewhere
on the list, that it no longer is.

Thanks,

ed