[dev] Another translation problem

Jan Kuipers jrkuipers@lauwerscollege.nl
Tue, 29 May 2001 08:43:08 +0200

Citeren Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>:

> Yes, I know exactly what's wrong now - I'll fix it asap. (base.php sets the
>
> gettext domain, and is included from registry calls. but we never undo
> that.)

That did it Chuck. That surely fixes a lot a strange problems, tnx.

But... I still have another one :)

The strings defined by _($name) in the file
turba/templates/advanced/criteria.inc, where $name refers to
turba/config/sources.php (cellPhone, homePhone, etc) are not detected by
xgettext.sh, so they don't show up in the po-file.
By the way when I put the strings in by hand the translation works fine...

--
Jan Kuipers,
Systeembeheer Lauwers College