[dev] Warning: Bad message number in /usr/local/horde/imp/mailbox.php on line 463

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 29 May 2001 09:15:46 -0400

Quoting Michael Bull <mbull@uoguelph.ca>:

> ... this message comes up when (I suspect) IMP collides with another IMAP
> client trying to check the same mailbox.  The error is fine, as that
> shouldn't occur in best practice (not having two IMAP clients running for
> the same account at the same time), but it shows up a large number
> of times, followed by blank inbox lines.   I am running an older CVS, so
> that may have been addressed... but if not, could this case be trapped and
> reported more cleanly...?

This is now trapped more cleanly; I'll work on logging stuff like this in the
future.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Black and white and grey, all the shades of truth.