[dev] Horde translation

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 30 May 2001 10:17:13 -0400

Quoting Jan Kuipers <jrkuipers@lauwerscollege.nl>:

> Several templates from Horde applications were moved to the generic
> Horde templates. By this the strings in this templates are not translated.
> I used (after modification of the Makefile) the files from imp/po to
> generate a translation for Horde. This went all ok, but the strings
> aren't translated, so I assume that the bindtextdomain isn't registered
> for Horde?

No, and it wouldn't make sense to do so. What we need to do is to generate .po
files for Horde, and then concatenate them with the application .po files
before building the .mo files.

Anyone want to volunteer to make the necessary changes?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Black and white and grey, all the shades of truth.