[dev] Horde portal

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 31 May 2001 11:06:35 -0400

Quoting René Jensen <lundeman@tbkol.dk>:

> Great idea, but ain't this what Jonah is for..??
> (Or shouldn' it be put into Jonah..?)
> Is anyone still working on Jonah..??

The line is a little fuzzy even in my own head, but Jonah is mainly intended to
bring in lots of sources of data - headlines, weather, etc. - and make them
available to the user and the rest of Horde. The actual presentation of it all
is probably better off in Horde and presented at login like Jan is thinking.

Jan, I'll look at it as soon as I get a chance - no promises, since I have to
finish the second O'Reilly presentation and stuff is blowing up at work, but
this is something that I've wanted to do for a long time.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Black and white and grey, all the shades of truth.