PEAR problem

G g459@yahoo.com
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 08:55:00 -0700 (PDT)

I can't recall exactly what it was, but a couple days ago I was having no luck
compiling php4-cvs on FreeBSD (I was trying to follow the instructions about
updating pear).. i think it was libtool version problems.. then when i updated,
it gave no specific error message (build error 2 or something.. id recreate it,
but i dont think i have to compile it at all...) so I just copied all the pear
files that horde was missing (rfc822, log, http/*) to the current php lib.  is
there any reason that this should not be done, that they actually need to be
rebuilt?  (seems to work for me...)

on another note, little things im working on off and on as i need them that im
wondering if there are plans to implement, or if anyone else would like to see
these at all:  options to download other mail (at least pop to a maildir), and
filtering, either through manipulating .procmail, javascript, or both.

thanks,
Gabriel Wilkins

=====
Cosmic evolution is ominscient God comprehensively articulate.
    -R. Buckminster Fuller