[dev] [imp] problem with HTML mails

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 14:37:17 -0400

Quoting Christophe Ruelle <ruelle@echo.fr>:

> I have some problems regarding HTML mails :
> - le body looks empty
> - le HTML message is attached
>
> -> I need to save the attached message to read the message
> -> I get HTML codes while replying
>
> -- check screen shot to understand

It looks like there's no plain text part on that email, and you have IMP setup
not to display html inline. Which means that the above is perfectly valid and
correct behavior.

> I also have a problem saving attachments as they dont get
> the proper extension. for instance when saving an image
> (uning the floppy button) I need to specify the type of document.
>
> When I open the attached image(gif or jpg), the browser understand
> it as a BMP image...

The filename (extension and all) will be whatever the filename of the
attachment was.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.