[dev] Latest Horde + Imp

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 13:46:05 -0400

Quoting Ed Stafford <ed@mem.net>:

> Now, with Turba, I have edited the config files, but it does nothing.  Is
> there something going on with this project or am I missing something?
> Theoretically, I believe it should tie into IMP pretty much.

Have you read the documentation that there is? Mailing list archives? Etc.?
You're going to have to be a bit more specific if you want help ("does nothing"
could mean an awful lot of things). And it would go a long way towards all of
us being helpful if the "well, I can't get it to work so it must be garbage"
overtones weren't there.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.