[dev] Re: [imp] imap/smtp server variable

Jon Parise jon@csh.rit.edu
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 14:25:51 -0400

On Fri, Jun 22, 2001 at 02:15:57PM -0400, Jon Parise wrote:

> I am going to take a few minutes and add some error reporting to
> compose.php in the case where $mailer->send() returns an error.
> At the moment, it appears to just ignore that case.

Scratch that.  compose.php has the proper error reporting code,
but Mail/SMTP.php doesn't appear to be returning an error in all
cases.

I'll have a look at this some other time, maybe.  Someone else is
more than welcome to beat me to it, though.

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Rochester Inst. of Technology