horde/apps for virtualhosting with different themes

Atif Ghaffar aghaffar@developer.ch
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 17:07:48 +0200

Hi guys,

I have a horde setup that server many domains.
Currently all of them look the same.

domain substitution etc is done with $SERVER_NAME etc and all works
fine.

Inorder for setup1 to have different lookandfeel that setup2, I have to
create multiple setups.
I have toyed with the possibility of having just one setup and load
different template files based on domains.

I just tested if file.domain.name existed and load that instead of file
Example , changed this
include ( $conf['paths']['templates'] . '/common-header.inc');

include includeFile( $conf['paths']['templates'] .
'/common-header.inc');

includeFile is a function
function includeFile($file){
   global $maildomain_value;
   $domainFile=join ('.', array($file, $maildomain_value));
   if (file_exists($domainFile)) {
      return  $domainFile;
   } else {
      return  $file;
   }
}

So far so good...

May I request a function called HordeInclude and to use HordeInclude
instead of include?
This will give me possibility to make very few changes and put the logic
in the HordeInclude function.

I am willing to work on this and send patches.

Thanks in advance

--
Atif Ghaffar
Internet Development Manager