[dev] horde/apps for virtualhosting with different themes

Atif Ghaffar aghaffar@developer.ch
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 20:31:55 +0200

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> =

> Quoting Atif Ghaffar <aghaffar@developer.ch>:
> =

> > May I request a function called HordeInclude and to use HordeInclude
> > instead of include?
> =

> It seems like you could get the same effect with a lot less overhead by=
 just
> customizing the $conf['paths']['templates'] variable.

Sure, but this will not make a check if the file exists or not and will
force me to copy / manage all the templates for each vhost.

In the following Example I have common-header.inc.domain.name and
common-footer.inc.domain.name but I use the same login.inc for all
vhosts. The function checks for the alternative file and if not found,
simply loads the login.inc

include includeFile( $conf['paths']['templates'] .
'/common-header.inc');
include includeFile( $conf['paths']['templates'] . '/login/login.inc');
include includeFile($conf['paths']['templates'] . '/common-footer.inc');

--
Atif Ghaffar
Internet Development Manager