[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/lib/MIME Viewer.php ...

Jan Schneider janmailing@gmx.de
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 13:59:02 +0000

Zitat von Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>:

> Quoting Jan Schneider <janmailing@gmx.de>:
>
> > This is where it actually resides in my tree.
>
> Great.
>
> > What work have you done so far?
>
> I've got a more or less functional, but simple, vCard parser sitting around
>
> somewhere that I think I ported from a perl script ... it sounds like your
> parser might be farther along and more reliable.

Right now it does the following:
- unfolding lines
- splitting lines
- splitting names and values
- splitting name and name parameters
- splitting value and value parameters
- building a mutlidimensional array according to the BEGIN: END: structure

I have still some problems with my split regular expressions to handle some
really weird cases, but it works.

All that has to be done is to translate the array to some function calls to
create events or contacts. And of course the segfault problem that occures if
you try to insert more than one event at the time has to be solved (you
remember?)

Jan.