[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: kronolith month.php week.php kronolith/config prefs.php.dist kronolith/lib Kronolith.php kronolith/templates/month head.inc

Jan Schneider janmailing@gmx.de
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 22:10:27 +0000

Zitat von "Brent J. Nordquist" <bjn@horde.org>:

> On 12 Jul 2001, Jan Schneider <jan@ammma.de> wrote:
>
> >   This commit also contains a new ISO conform not mcal based weekOfYear
> >   function and a new dayOfYear function.
>
> Sorry, not sure I understand... you mean the new function conforms to ISO
> guidelines, but not mcal's implementation?

I don't know how mcal calculates weeknumbers and if its ISO conform. What
weekOfYear actually did was to call mcal_week_of_year, what is an (yet)
undocumented function.
As we had to get more control over calculating the week numbers because of the
new "week-start-feature", I coded the function by myself according to the ISO
standard.

Jan.