[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/lib/MIME Viewer.php ...

Jan Schneider janmailing@gmx.de
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 18:31:17 +0000

Zitat von Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>:

> Quoting Jan Schneider <janmailing@gmx.de>:
>
> > Unfortunately it still doesn't work: Trying to create events in a loop just
>
> > appends the first event though I call mcal_init_event at the beginning of
>
> > each loop. :-(
>
> What happens if you put a sleep(1) in the loop? MCAL has a crappy id
> generation
> algorithm; things created in the same second will have the same id...

Not true!!? That's it!

I think after I haved moved (next weekend), unpacked all the boxes and have my
dsl connection running again it won't take long that we have some import
functions for the horde framework.
I'll do the basics in horde/lib and probably a useable demonstration in
kronolith and then you all can decide if it's stable enough to build it into
turba and imp before the release.

Jan.