[dev] group manager

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 10:38:02 -0400

Quoting mailling@bigfoot.com:

> I am interested by devloping a group manager in Horde. Before, I would like
> to know if something similar was already done or in project and your opinions.
>
> Features:
> - a group may be part of another group, and so on
> - each group will have an owner, that may be a user or another group

Sounds great, and no, it's not currently being worked on, but it will be
extremely useful for shared task lists and calendars and such. This is the
right list to post ideas on - please keep us informed, and I for one would be
happy to help out with this.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.